Thursday, May 23, 2013

Our Promotion Ceremony!

I can't believe that 179 days have passed us by! It seems like only yesterday I was receiving my class of 22 5th graders. And now... with one day left... I'm passing those 5th graders on to 6th grade.
I have LOVED each and every one of those 179 days with your kids and I'm so sad to see it end. Below our pictures of our own promotion ceremony. (And yes, there were lots of tears...mostly me.)
Adrian


Jadin


Dominic


Tyler


April

Kobi



Natasha


Marie


Ellie


Cami


Kyle


Zavion


DeVonta


Two of our classmates will be trekking across country to Charlotte, NC and Washington, D.C. to represent Hulet. We are so proud of them!!

Character Counts: DeVonta, Marie, Adrian

Principal's List: Kobi, Tyler, Jadin, Ellie

Honor Roll: DeVonta, Natasha, Dominic, Zavion, April, Cami, Kyle

Fun Photos! Marie, Cami, Ellie, Zavi, Mrs. T

Jadin, Kobi, Zavion, Dominic, DeVonta

Tyler (and his nostrils)

BFFs: Cami & Ellie

DeVonta & Kobi

<3 April & Tasha

No comments:

Post a Comment