Wednesday, May 22, 2013

DARE Pictures & Video!


A big THANK YOU to Officer Olson for all of his great lessons to teach us how to be Drug Free! As a conclusion to learning the steps of D.A.R.E. the Holbrook Police Department grilled lunch for us and opened up the city pool. To say we had fun is an understatement!!! Check out our pictures below!

DARE Graduation Pictures

Cameron & DeVonta



Me & Adrian!
TJ, Adrian, Dominic

Marie, Ellie, & Cameron
Our essay winner, Ellie!


Class with Officer Olson!


Ellie & Officer Olson

DARE Pool Party
There are SOOOOOOO many DARE pictures that I made them into a slideshow. You can find it on YouTube by searching HULET DARE SWIM PARTY 2013 or by clicking on the link below.
HULET DARE SWIM PARTY 2013

4 comments:

  1. Cameron wrote something on our video to Kobi I miss her :( I miss you mrs.t


    love
    Tasha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too please take me back(miss u)
      love April

      Delete
  2. Miss u Mrs . T I want ti be back in your class again
    love, April

    ReplyDelete
  3. @April. Of course I'll take you back!! I miss all of you SOOOOOOOOOOO much!
    Love you!
    Mrs. T

    ReplyDelete