Tuesday, May 28, 2013

The End of Our Year...

I can't believe our year together has come and gone. It's feels cliche to say, "It's feels like only yesterday.." but the cliche is true. It feels like only yesterday we were put together in room 20. When I dreamed of teaching my own class of kids, making a change, and becoming a family--you are the class I dreamed of. Together we took care of one another. We looked out for each other. We stood up to bad situations and demanded proper treatment of our peers. When one of us was sick, we helped. If one of us was sad, we told jokes. All year. Every day. It's times like these I thank God for bringing us together. You restored my faith in teaching. You kept me happy and smiling all year long. I enjoyed coming to school every day for the hopes of working together and learning. You will ALL have a special place in my heart. I will never forget you.

I hope you check in with me on facebook--Tea Cher Tremonti (clever, right?). You can also visit my google+ account, Teacher Tremonti. https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos?hl=en Or you can keep up with this class blog.

I hope you have a fantastic summer. Come by and see me sometime--room 20 as always. :)

Love,
Mrs. T

4 comments:

  1. Will you post the Talent Show videos you took


    Love,
    Your One and Only GOLDEN LION

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure Tasha!! I completely forgot to do that!! Thanks for keeping me in check!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. when will you put them up golden lion

      Delete
  3. Tasha--
    They are live at youtube.com! I will probably make a new blog post too so you can find easy access to them!! I will post date the post so look for something in July!

    ReplyDelete