Wednesday, December 19, 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

With our first snowfall of the year, I think Christmas is settling in. Tomorrow is our class party and Secret Santa gift exchange. I know we are all looking forward to spending the day eating yummy treats and watching The Polar Express! Maybe it will snow again, making movie magic!

To kick off our Christmas spirit, Hulet had its annual Christmas Concert earlier this month. I had added a short line in one of our Peek-at-the-Weeks about sending in photos from the concert, but I didn't receive any feedback. Lucky for you I was practically born with a camera in my hand and happened to capture a few photos! I'm looking forward to singing a few favorites together as a class and spreading the cheer!!

What's a Christmas concert without Santa?

The soloists! (They were magnificent!)

These fellas are having a great time. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment