Thursday, October 31, 2013

SotM--October

Our wonderful Students of the Month for October were shorted a week due to our fall break. Each student wrote a nice moment that they remembered from our students of the month, Shandiin & Dylan

Shandiin
Shandiin is a great friend because she makes me laugh.
Shandiin, I picked you being student of the month because you are practically my best friend at school. And because you're my cousin.
Shandiin is a nice responsible and reliable person. She will make your day.
Shandiin is nice to me ever since the first day of school. 
Shandiin is nice and we have been in the same class except for 2nd grade. She is a super friend.
Shandiin is nice, generous, and smart. Also she is a great friend.
Shandiin is so friendly and respectful to all of us.
Shandiin is smart. She is nice.
Shandiin is a nice friend of ours. And she is a nice helper. 
Shandiin is helpful. 

Dylan
Dylan is funny and cool. He's also good at basketball.
When Dylan is a funny person to be around. He's smart and a good friend to have.
Dylan let us have a Halloween party.
Dylan is my friend!
Dylan helped me on my biome like a true friend would. You are funny pickle.
Me and Dylan always go to Mrs. Redmon's after school.
Dylan's a nice friend.
Dylan is funny and he is a nice friend.
Dylan helped me with math. 
He is smart and kind. He is my texting buddy. He tries to support me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment