Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Thanks Veterans!!!

This Veterans Day I want to send a special thank you to all those men and women who have served in our Armed Forces. A special shout out to my brother Ryan who is currently deployed to the Middle East. I love you Ryan! Stay Safe!!!!

From Gabrielle:



Dear Veterans,
        Thank you for your help and I think about people that died for us. When they go off to war I will always remember the people that are trying to keep our country free and safe. I am thankful to the people that served for the Army, Navy, Air Force, and the Marines. My family likes to celebrate Veterans Day with my family on November 11. I wish that there was no more war because a lot of kids died from the war. When WWI started, my mom and her family were scared because they were all women and kids like me and my brothers. I wasn’t born when it happened. I like to be free and safe with my family. I have a cousin that is going to join the Army. I am really sorry to the people that fought for our country and died. I have a blanket that has a teddy bear holding up a flag and sitting down smiling. I’m thankful to be free. Thanks to you veterans. I’m safe because of you.
Sincerely,
               Gabrielle

1 comment: